Perl online training

Philippe Bruhat (BooK) philippe.bruhat at
Mon Jun 16 10:54:07 BST 2008

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 08:47:06AM +0100, Isaac Perez wrote:
> Anyone knows about a good online perl course for beginners?
> I found the onsite courses on the the FAQ, but I would prefer an online one.

If your beginners speak/read French, there's a comprehensive introductory
course here:

And I've got 250 copies of the paper issue in my office. :-)
(I can bring a few to YAPC Europe, if anyone's interested)

 Philippe Bruhat (BooK)

 Ignorance weaves a web from which none can escape.