(forw) [pm_groups] Win a free OSCON registration

Greg McCarroll greg at mccarroll.org.uk
Thu Jun 26 09:51:55 BST 2008

See below for a chance to get free OSCON tickets.

If anybody does want to enter this, let me know if you need to borrow
a copy of TPR or need any other help,

G.

----- Forwarded message from José Castro <jose at pm.org> -----
From: José Castro <jose at pm.org>
To: PM Groups <pm_groups at pm.org>
Subject: [pm_groups] Win a free OSCON registration

   brian d foy has just posted about a free entry he has for OSCON and the
   pseudo-rules he's thinking of using to hand out that code:

   [1]http://use.perl.org/article.pl?sid=08/06/25/1952240

   It seems the odds are more in favor of unknown people, which probably
   means if you pass the message to your local group, somebody there might
   have a chance.

   In any case, the rules seem fun. I can already imagine an unknown guy
   holding a copy of TPR *and* a copy of Learning Perl in front of a famous
   landmark, doing a video to convince brian to pick him :-)

   Have fun, :-)

   jac

   --
   Jos* Castro