adsl experiences request

the hatter london.pm at bang.meep.org
Fri Jun 27 18:48:25 BST 2008

On Fri, 27 Jun 2008, Jody Belka wrote:

> I've found a couple of places that don't look too bad. The first is Be,
> and the second is Nildram. However, as most people on here are probably aware,
> Nildram is owned by Tiscali now, so I'm a bit wary. So I thought I'd ask for
> opinions from anyone with any actual recent experience with either service.

I've used Be for about 18 months, and they very rarely suck.  I suspect my
line is a bit crunchy as I only get 14mb or so of the 24mb down, but tend
to get all of the 1.4mb up.  It feels pretty nippy too.

I got a referer code if noone else gets to you first, which I think gives
both of us some sort of money off.

the hatter