mod_perl users survey

Greg McCarroll greg at
Mon Jul 7 18:59:47 BST 2008

----- Forwarded message from at -----

From: at
Subject: mod_perl users survey
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 11:57:17 -0400
To: modperl at
Cc: Fred Moyer <fred at>

At the impromptu mod_perl BOF at YAPC::NA, Fred Moyer any myself hacked
together a short mod_perl survey to help identify the current needs of
mod_perl users. It was inspired by the Perl survey done last year by
Kirrily Robert. (  If you read dev@ and already
filled this out, please don't do it again.

The link is here:

The survey seeks to attain these goals:

1) Determine the current breakdown of mod_perl users in terms of what
versions, modules, and platforms mod_perl users are using.

2) Give mod_perl users a chance to provide feedback to the development team
on where they think mod_perl development should be headed.

Please take a few minutes and fill it out.  Neither of us are
statisticians, and there are plenty of questions that haven't been asked,
but we only get 10 questions for free with survey monkey, so we've done
what we could with our non-existant resources.

----- End forwarded message -----