file check

Christopher Jones c.jones at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Jul 15 16:05:24 BST 2008

On 15 Jul 2008, at 14:24, Nigel Rantor wrote:

>> What does "top-post" mean? Is that posting a message that might end
>> in me wanting to top myself?
>
> It means posting above the content of previous inline messages.
>
> Wars have started over less on l.pm.
>
> Some people get *very* tetchy about it.

I hadn't even noticed the original message was there. Good job I had
my full-body flame-proof armour on.

> I'll bet you 5 pounds at even money that you've got some differences
> in the dumps for the same data though...how about that?

Good job I'm not a betting man.... They're different.

Anyone got any better ideas for checking the integrity of my new
database?

Chris

Gynaecological Cancer Research Laboratories,
UCL EGA Institute for Women's Health,
University College London,
Paul O'Gorman Building,
72 Huntley Street,