Happy Birthday!

Greg McCarroll greg at mccarroll.org.uk
Wed Jul 16 20:37:16 BST 2008

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 02:07:40PM +0100, Dave Cross wrote:
> David Cantrell wrote:
> >>Not that I doubt you at all, but what are you basing this on? Is it the
> >>earliest message in your archive?
> >
> >The email that you received from $i_forget_which_mailing_list_co on 16
> >Jul 1998 telling you that the mailing list had been set up :-)
>
> Bloody hell. I was _so_ crap. I'm amazed anything ever happened :-)

All the best things were born on the 16th of July ;-)

We should start planning for the special 10th anniversary meeting that
will be next month. Venue's already decided/booked? and its the place
near Blackfriars.

The only plan I have so far is that at a prearranged time we all run
out line up quickly on blackfriars bridge and get a photo taken by
some crazed photographer standing in the middle of traffic (or if they
want to be boring, the other side of the bridge) and yes timing will
be interesting ;-).

Does anyone have other ideas?

G.