colocation facilities

Paul Makepeace paulm at paulm.com
Thu Jul 17 08:58:40 BST 2008

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 5:28 PM, Pedro Figueiredo
<me at pedrofigueiredo.org> wrote:
> sorry for mentioning work this close to the weekend...
>
> a friend of mine is looking for colocation services in london, either
> using his own hardware or renting it from the facility (using remote
> hands in both cases, ideally also from the colo company). do you have
> any recommendations (for and against)?

Veering immediately off-topic I'm about to have my hosting charges
hiked with the hoster citing increased electricity charges at Redbus.
I don't follow the ISP daily tattle but has anyone else heard
something like this?

I'm not bitter about it as I was getting a rather good deal before;
just curious...

Paul