Anniversary beer (was: Re: Happy Birthday!)

James Laver james.laver at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 21:22:46 BST 2008

On 17/7/08 21:05, "Denny" <london.pm at metamathics.org> wrote:

>> This could work well with one of the small brewers like Pitfields - get
>> them to take an interest in the project.
>
> If it helps, I live just behind the Pitfield Brewery shop on Pitfield
> Street - we could tell them we're a local group, for local people  ;)

Could you ask them about pricing and quantities? I don't mind sorting out
taking orders from people. I'm sure we can make whatever quantity they need
to make it worthwhile if the price is reasonable.

I will of course be prepared to do that awful job of 'tasting', have to take
one for the team...

Cheers,
--James