Happy Birthday!

Hakim Cassimally hakim.cassimally at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 00:57:06 BST 2008

2008/7/17 Denny <london.pm at metamathics.org>:

>> This could work well with one of the small brewers like Pitfields - get
>> them to take an interest in the project.
>
> If it helps, I live just behind the Pitfield Brewery shop on Pitfield
> Street - we could tell them we're a local group, for local people  ;)

Is it the same 2 brothers that run it?  I walked in because they had a note
up advertising Spanish tuition -- turns out the wife of one of the brothers
was from Latin America, I ended up taking conversation classes for a
couple of months.

Anyway, good blokes, and they managed to source Caledonian Golden
Promise (nice organic ale) a week after I popped in and they told me
that Caledonian had just stopped supplying them 'cos they couldn't be
arsed sending a lorry to London any more.

Hakim