Happy Birthday!

Greg McCarroll greg at mccarroll.org.uk
Fri Jul 18 09:41:03 BST 2008

I think Dave Can. has already volunteered to photograph this and I've
pestered a few other people, the idea will be that the people will
somehow be able to buy prints afterwards. Is there enthusiasm for this
and any other photographers who want to take a shot or two so maybe
Dave Can. can get in the picture for one shot at least.

And when i say volunteered, well you know ...

G.