Happy Birthday!

Greg McCarroll greg at mccarroll.org.uk
Fri Jul 18 10:29:29 BST 2008

On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 09:51:09AM +0100, Dave Cross wrote:
> Greg McCarroll wrote:
> > On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 08:37:16PM +0100, Greg McCarroll wrote:
> >> Does anyone have other ideas?
> >
> > Geek/history of l.pm - pub quiz?
>
> Please don't pre-empt my YAPC talk :-)

Here's some ideas, and yes I know I'm being naughty,

(0=no idea from me,1/2=i've an educated guess,1=i know)

L.pm once decided to print multiple themed t-shirts, how many themes
were there?
1

How many leaders have we had?
1

How many have been truly great and please include names (unsubs may be
awarded for wrong answers)? ;-)
1

How many years did we sponsor the camel at London Zoo for?
1

In the auction, which fetched more money, the signed Willow or the
signed Buffy photo?
1

Which t-shirt reached the most money ever in an auction?
1

      How long did it take to be created?
      1

How much memory did the original penderel have?
0.5

How many different pubs have we been to for official meetings?
0

What has been the subject of the biggest thread ever on london.pm?
0.5

What is the ratio of posts that through a naive algorithm are
determined to be perl related to non-perl related on the list?
0

Who has posted the most over the years?
0.5

Outside of the UK which country is the most represented by postings on
london.pm?
0.5

Which YAPC::Europe had the most London attendees?
1

Which is better NY.pm or London.pm?
1

Why do the other groups even think they have a chance? ;-)
1

G.