Ye Compleat History of Ye Perle Mongers of Olde London Towne (Pt 1)

David Cantrell david at
Wed Jul 23 00:10:30 BST 2008

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 06:02:41PM +0100, Dave Cross wrote:

> Was that also the night of the vaginal teeth?

NOOOO, he said the bad words.  Please uncle Greggy, make him stop!

> > Are you going to include the story about the time Nick set off the
> > fire alarms in the listed building that is the Star by setting fire to
> > bits of paper for fun ;-)
> I think I missed that story. But I know it now :)

It was at The Antelope, not the Star.  Don't think it's a listed

David Cantrell | top google result for "internet beard fetish club"