The testing practitioner

Hemant Verma hemant.verma at ons.gsi.gov.uk
Wed Jul 23 12:07:01 BST 2008

Hi,

I need following book for my ISEB certification exam on 30th July 2008.

Can any body help please?

The testing practitioner
by Erik van Veenendaal

Thanks & Regards,

Hemant Verma
Testing Services Group
Steria India Ltd
Office for National Statistics, Titchfield.
Mob: 07715759776, Direct CUG: 8889776
Ext: 0132-981-4364

For the latest data on the economy and society consult National Statistics at http://www.statistics.gov.uk

Please Note:  Incoming and outgoing email messages are routinely monitored for compliance with our policy on the use of electronic communications

Legal Disclaimer  :  Any views expressed by the sender of this message are not necessarily those of the Office for National Statistics

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Cable&Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2007/11/0032.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.