The testing practitioner

Denny london.pm at metamathics.org
Wed Jul 23 12:42:21 BST 2008

On Wed, 2008-07-23 at 12:28 +0100, Nigel Rantor wrote:
> Hemant Verma wrote:
> > I need following book for my ISEB certification exam on 30th July 2008.
> >
> > Can any body help please?
>
> WTF?
>
> I wasn't aware this was a lending library.
>
> Or a bookshop.

The same request phrased slightly differently and from a regular
contributor to the list may have seemed perfectly acceptable ("I need a
copy of this book just to revise for an exam, I don't suppose anyone has
one I could borrow to save me buying it?").

On the other hand, the last post to the list by the same person was:

On Thu, 2008-05-15 at 16:15 +0100, Hemant Verma wrote:
> Can any body please let me know how I can print the error message
> associated with a query.
> [...]
> This is bit urgent as i have to deliver something so please give me
> the solution asap.

...which also didn't win the writer any friends as I recall.