YCHOYPMOOLT(P1) - Addendum

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Wed Jul 23 12:47:47 BST 2008

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 12:09:56PM +0100, Barbie wrote:
[...]
> There is also 'tw2.com', which although not quite London, did nurture
> several prominent London.pm members, including Rich Clamp, Dave "The Goth"
> Thorn, Peter Corlett, myself and possibly it's most successful employee,
> Matt Biddulph.

I think the main thing I learned at TW2 was hard drinking, with set me up in
good stead for my first London.pm social. I sure don't miss the NINE project
and that atrocious CMS somebody insisted on using for it. Sysadminning for
El Reg was rather lucrative though, thanks to the crummy hardware and all
those call-outs.