Ye Compleat History of Ye Perle Mongers of Olde London Towne (Pt 1)

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 12:54:07 BST 2008

2008/7/23 Barbie <barbie at missbarbell.co.uk>:
> On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 05:29:47PM +0100, Greg McCarroll wrote:
>> On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 10:41:26AM +0100, Dave Cross wrote:
>> >
>> > * The toilet seat photo (those of you who were there know what I mean)
>> >

>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/gmccarroll/47058350/in/set-1026090/
>
> As I recall that was my first London.pm meeting! Surprisingly I wasn't
> scared off ;)

Did you make it back to Dave Mees for continued debauchery, where it
went further downhill as we drank our way through the worst foreign
booze he had lying around as the sun came up ?

That was an awesome night, I don't think I even got a hang over,
probably because I didn't sober up until sunday or monday.

A.

--
http://www.aarontrevena.co.uk