YCHOYPMOOLT(P1) - Addendum

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Wed Jul 23 14:19:46 BST 2008

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 12:23:27PM +0100, Spiros Denaxas wrote:
> >> There is definetly a set of 'associated companies'.
> >
> > I recall there being a list somewhere that was attached to the London.pm
> > website at one point. It had all these companies listed and more.
> >

> Perhaps you mean http://london.pm.org/advocacy/ ?

Nope. That's who is using Perl now. The list I was thinking of predates
that one by several years. Maybe around 2002/2003? It was a pretty
comprehensive list of all the dot com and associated neu meeja companies
that sprang up, mostly around London. It'll be in the mailing list
archives somewhere no doubt.

Cheers,
Barbie.
--