Ender series ( was Re: The testing practitioner

Kaoru kaoru at slackwise.net
Thu Jul 24 10:37:20 BST 2008

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 10:22 AM, Dominic Thoreau
<dominic.thoreau at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Just to move to (vaugely) lower-brow topic:
> I heard the next straight-to-DVD-Futurama-movie is to be titled
> "Bender's Game". I'm wondering about the possibility of parody and/or
> OSC cameos....
>

>From the trailer and the audio commentary from the first two Futurama
movies I gather the title is the only reference to Ender's Game. The
third movie is mostly based on Dungeons and Dragons, the trailer shows
the crew being transported to a fantasy style world where Professor
Farnsworth is a wizard (closely modeled after Gandalf), Leela is a
centaur, and Amy is "Queen of the Water Nymphos".

- Alex