YCHOYPMOOLT(P1) - Addendum

Simon Wistow simon at thegestalt.org
Sat Jul 26 20:11:33 BST 2008

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 03:32:45PM +0200, Marcel Grünauer said:
> Speaking of drinking

Also, MJD came over once and we colonised the top bar of the Barrowboy
and Banker on London Bridge.

I think this was the zenith of the TVR drinking - my last clear memory
was Mark Fowler giving me the 150 quid he owed me for some reason which
I promptly blew on said cocktail.

Also, the infamous Pimms party at The Windsor Castle in Notting Hill
which Artur and Jos came over for - ISTR that we blew over a grand
between us on jugs of Pimms. In my mind it's connected to the BBQ at
James Duncan's house where Ponie was thought up.

Another random memory is a social at the Dogget's Coat and Badge - my
abiding memories for that is making our way down to the beach and
sitting down there for a while and Niklas Nordebo walking on the patio
alternatively swigging from a pitcher of beer and vomiting.

What was the curry place near The Dolphin called with the chicken chilli
masala used as a hazing ritual?