Ye Compleat History of Ye Perle Mongers of Olde London Towne (Pt 1)

Greg McCarroll greg at
Sun Jul 27 17:25:02 BST 2008

On Sat, Jul 26, 2008 at 08:15:57PM +0100, Simon Wistow wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 11:42:04AM +0100, Nicholas Clark said:
> > And if people are giving money to _not_ include photos, are we allowed to
> > outbid then to include them? :-)
> Photos like

It's at times like this I wish I had a video of the time you
demonstrated how you would clear my front room of terrorists using a
candlestick holder as a pretend gun.

He was explaining it all as well, arcs of threat, you name it -
mind you he had the element of surprise, terrorists wouldn't be
expecting a bloke in a pixies t-shirt to attack them with a
candlestick holder as a gun and a satsuma[1] as a flash bang ;-)

[1] The bit about the satsuma is made up.