health of Perl/Act

Philippe Bruhat (BooK) philippe.bruhat at free.fr
Mon Aug 4 12:50:52 BST 2008

On Mon, Aug 04, 2008 at 12:33:44PM +0100, James Laver wrote:
> On 4/8/08 12:33, "Richard Foley" <Richard.Foley at rfi.net> wrote:
>
> > On Monday 04 August 2008 12:30:02 Greg McCarroll wrote:
> >>
> >> (nd as RF has cc'd the board, hi guys! sorry I won't be there this
> >>  year, but ron and I really fancy a break)
> >>
> > What - a YAPC::Europe without Greg doing the auction - that's heresy!!!
> >
> > Maybe it's time to bring out the thumbscrews?
>
> Someone has to be there, there has been limited edition anniversary beer
> donated for the auction (thanks to Martin Brooks).

And there will be very special unique (*) T-shirts on sale.
They desperately need an auctioneer.

    -- BooK

(*) Well, they're as unique as the conference. You could buy them in
    different sizes and colours at the French Perl Workshop, and
    probably for a cheaper price. The unique set of FPW 2007 is here:
    http://flickr.com/photos/damsieboy/sets/72157603203922198/

    One of the shirts that'll be sold in Copenhagen is not shown there,
    and the one by Greg was only printed for the French Perl Workshop.

--
 Philippe Bruhat (BooK)

 Mankind is the story of the same mistakes in different places.
                                                 (Moral from Groo #1 (Image))