health of Perl/Act

Philippe Bruhat (BooK) philippe.bruhat at
Mon Aug 4 12:50:52 BST 2008

On Mon, Aug 04, 2008 at 12:33:44PM +0100, James Laver wrote:
> On 4/8/08 12:33, "Richard Foley" <Richard.Foley at> wrote:
> > On Monday 04 August 2008 12:30:02 Greg McCarroll wrote:
> >>
> >> (nd as RF has cc'd the board, hi guys! sorry I won't be there this
> >>  year, but ron and I really fancy a break)
> >>
> > What - a YAPC::Europe without Greg doing the auction - that's heresy!!!
> >
> > Maybe it's time to bring out the thumbscrews?
> Someone has to be there, there has been limited edition anniversary beer
> donated for the auction (thanks to Martin Brooks).

And there will be very special unique (*) T-shirts on sale.
They desperately need an auctioneer.

    -- BooK

(*) Well, they're as unique as the conference. You could buy them in
    different sizes and colours at the French Perl Workshop, and
    probably for a cheaper price. The unique set of FPW 2007 is here:

    One of the shirts that'll be sold in Copenhagen is not shown there,
    and the one by Greg was only printed for the French Perl Workshop.

 Philippe Bruhat (BooK)

 Mankind is the story of the same mistakes in different places.
                                                 (Moral from Groo #1 (Image))