Photos on Flickr

Christopher Jones c.jones at ucl.ac.uk
Fri Aug 8 21:13:13 BST 2008

On 8 Aug 2008, at 20:25, Mark Keating wrote:
> I succumbed and finally opened a Flickr account just to put these
> images in a location you can all grep with ease. So:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/29379919@N07/sets/72157606611918090/
>
> Photos from last night. Thanks to all for a great night, my first
> London.pm social and hopefully not my last as that was great.
>
> Mark (mdk)

I've been really fed up all day, looking at the photos of the
Anniversary bash....

I came along to the recent Tech Meet and enjoyed it enough to decide
to come along to my first social. Thursdays are normally out for me -
the one day I have to pick up kids from school - but being the Summer
holidays I could make the big event. Then, very late on Wednesday
night my car broke down in the wilds of Northants and with all the
hassle from that I ended up missing it.

So I'll probably have to wait until the next Summer holidays for the
chance to come along to another social, and who knows how long before
you have another party like that.

So please, if you have any pity, stop tormenting me with all the photos!

Chris