(forw) YAPC:Europe 2008

Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker ilmari at ilmari.org
Mon Aug 11 20:09:37 BST 2008

Billy Abbott <billy at cowfish.org.uk> writes:

> On Mon, 11 Aug 2008, Leon Brocard wrote:
>
>> 2007/12/15 Leon Brocard <acme at astray.com>:
>>
>>> Dear me, I appear to have become travel czar. For YAPC::Europe I
>>> recommend staying at:
>>>
>>> We can fly using SAS (I recommend booking with http://www.flysas.com/)
>>> 12 Aug 2008 LHR 20:10 -> CPH SK1508
>>> 17 Aug 2008 CPH 18.15 -> LHR SK1507
>>
>> So is anyone actually on the flights I recommended?
>
> I'm on earlier ones:
> 12 Aug 2008 LHR 12:05 -> CPH SK1512
> 16 Aug 2008 CPH 15:44 -> LHR SK505

I'm flying BA:

12 Aug 2008 LHR 16:00 -> CPH 18:55 (BA820)
17 Aug 2008 CPH 14:00 -> LHR 15:00 (BA815)

> Is there anyone around near the Cabinn Scandinavia tomorrow evening
> who wants to meet up for a beverage/food?

A bunch of people (including myself) are going to the pre-conference
meetup at The Globe:
http://www.yapceurope2008.org/ye2008/wiki?node=PreconferenceMeeting.

--
ilmari
"A disappointingly low fraction of the human race is,