Food of the Gods ?

Andy Wardley abw at wardley.org
Wed Aug 13 06:22:30 BST 2008

Denny wrote:
> Personally I prefer my bacon bendy (and tasting like it was cooked
> rather than burnt), so the lack of crisp would be a positive factor for
> me.

Bendy bacon is fine, just as long as the fat/rind is crispy.   Nothing
worse[*] that have a chewy string of bendy bacon fat slipping half way down
the throat and then getting stuck.

[*] In the food unpleasantness genre.  It's obviously not as bad as being
     trampled by a wild antelope or having your face eaten off by an angry
     ferret who mistook it for a tasty beef and ale pie.