Food of the Gods ?

James Laver james.laver at
Wed Aug 13 16:32:48 BST 2008

On 13/8/08 16:22, "Andy Wardley" <abw at> wrote:

> Please consider the following patch which adds onions, intermingles the cheese
> between the potato slices, and adds the --cream option.

I'm afraid the cream may well be the ruination of this dish (since it is
intended to be something of a casserole), and the cheese is nice melted and
slightly crisped on top rather than in the middle.

/me contemplates opening a perl cookery list. It would be cooking (in the
non-perl sense) discussion by perl programmers, because we tend to be more
inventive than programmers of other languages.