Food of the Gods ?

Greg McCarroll greg at mccarroll.org.uk
Thu Aug 14 14:58:27 BST 2008

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 01:09:38PM +0100, Jacqui Caren wrote:

> Finally a "perl cookbook" I can use!
>
> I can see geeks all over the world buying it just to be able to eat
>
> p.s. Consider asking for recipies from the various l-pm haunts- they
> may be interested in the free advertising?

nah

> Can we have at least one recipe for camel meat and one for tree rat
> if only for the "yuk" factor.

just create a svn tree somewhere, stick a license in that says all
contributions will be CC licensed and ask for recipes and call it the
official London.pm Cookbook 2008.

I think youd be surprised at the amount of recipes youll have in a few
weeks.

(some punctuation keys are not working across synergy for some reason)

G.