London.pm Dim sum Thursday 1pm: Leong's Legend

Paul Johnson paul at pjcj.net
Wed Aug 27 14:11:59 BST 2008

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 10:25:40AM +0100, Leon Brocard wrote:

> We ended up going to Royal Garden during YAPC::Europe and it was
> pretty good. The staff actually thanked us at the end of dinner for
> knowing about dim sum.

For a rather rather generous definition of "us".  It was my first time
of eating dim sum, and I rather enjoyed it.  Though I wasn't tempted in
the least by the chicken feet.  It's possible that they may have
enhanced the experience, but I suspect it to be more likely that they
would have had a detrimental effect.

Paul Johnson - paul at pjcj.net
http://www.pjcj.net