[job advert] looking for a perl person to write a web control panel

Martin A. Brooks martin at antibodymx.net
Sun Aug 31 17:54:53 BST 2008

Hi

We are looking for a Perl programmer to develop a customer-facing web
control panel for our antispam and antivirus mail filtering service.
Currently, all configuration is done via a combination of database
(postgres) and flat text files.  We would like to have a secure,
intuitive and user-friendly interface built to manage this system for
clients and in-house admin staff. Web design skills are _not_ required
(have html monkey) though may be an advantage.  Having a better than
average knowledge of how email works is useful.

A flat fee of £500 is offered plus on-going support and maintenance at a
rate to be agreed.

--

Martin A. Brooks |  http://www.antibodymx.net/ | Anti-spam&  anti-virus
    Consultant    |  martin at antibodymx.net      | filtering. Inoculate