[job advert] looking for a perl person to write a web control panel

Dave Hodgkinson davehodg at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 18:45:02 BST 2008

On 31 Aug 2008, at 17:54, Martin A. Brooks wrote:

> Hi
>
> We are looking for a Perl programmer to develop a customer-facing
> web control panel for our antispam and antivirus mail filtering
> service. Currently, all configuration is done via a combination of
> database (postgres) and flat text files.  We would like to have a
> secure, intuitive and user-friendly interface built to manage this
> system for clients and in-house admin staff. Web design skills are
> _not_ required (have html monkey) though may be an advantage.
> Having a better than average knowledge of how email works is useful.
>
> A flat fee of £500 is offered plus on-going support and maintenance
> at a rate to be agreed.

So that's about 10 hours work then.

Someone with a decent CRUD framework should be able to get something
up and running in that time, surely?

And does your monkey have a feces bucket?

Dave Hodgkinson                                MSN: davehodg at hotmail.com
Site: http://www.davehodgkinson.com                   UK: +44 7768 49020
Blog: http://davehodg.blogspot.com                    NL: +31 654 982906
Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/davehodg