spare memory

Nic Gibson nicg at corbas.net
Tue Sep 2 12:16:47 BST 2008

On an exceedingly similar note,

I'm about to upgrade a macbook pro to 4gig and a macbook to 2g so I'll
have some RAM spare in a  day or two if anyone wants (I can drop it in
the post or, if you're near ShellMex House, 80 Strand, I can hand it
over).

I don't remember what's in the MacBook (bar it having 1 Gig right now)
I will either have 3 x 1gig DDR2 PC2-5300 SODIMMS or 2 x 1Gig and 2 x
512Meg

nic