Kindness to the poor workshop organiser

Matt S Trout dbix-class at
Wed Sep 3 08:11:11 BST 2008

On Wed, Sep 03, 2008 at 06:49:30AM +0100, Nicholas Clark wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 03, 2008 at 12:37:22AM +0100, Matt S Trout wrote:
> > Hey. Mark Keating, the Shadowcat MD and "volunteer" for London Perl Workshop
> > organising this year, is going to be down in London tomorrow evening and
> > it seems the friend he was going to meet won't be around so he'll be stuck
> > for something to do.
> Tomorrow would be Thursday, right?

Hmm. Sadly, when I wrote "tomorrow" my brain was still about an hour
earlier than the timestamp; he'll be on a train within the hour, so
tomorrow has raced into today just slightly too early for the
serendipity strike you seemed to have successfully predicted :(

Also, I suck at temporal nouns.

   Technical Director