(forw) [pm_groups] New Perl Projects

Greg McCarroll greg at mccarroll.org.uk
Tue Sep 16 22:03:22 BST 2008

See below, I think the new one (compared to his previous email) is
Perl Certification. I've got no idea what the ** stuff is about.

Oh and if you have colleagues wanting some free Perl training, you
might also like to look at the course our very own Dave Cross will be
running at this years LPW. I've sat in on one at the BBC and thought
it was well paced and rich in information for anyone who has just been
playing around with CGI's on shared hosting sites. (I'm allowed to be
naughty once in a while).

(in other news, pub for next meet should be sorted out RSN)

G.

----- Forwarded message from Lyle <webmaster at cosmicperl.com> -----

Delivery-date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 23:17:12 +0100