London.pm Dim sum Thursday 1pm: Oriental Brasserie

Greg McCarroll greg at mccarroll.org.uk
Thu Sep 25 11:28:43 BST 2008

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 11:10:32AM +0100, Nicholas Clark wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 10:26:26AM +0100, Dominic Thoreau wrote:
>
> > I promise to turn up to something, honest.
> > But Chiswick is too far to go for lunch. Next time it's in Soho, that
> > would be easier.....
>
> You could come to the next social, and claim your first timer's free pint*, as
> it tradition.
>
> Thursday 2nd October, http://london.pm.org/meetings/locations/bridge_house.html

It's also a good meeting if you are planning to come to the,

     London Perl Workshop 2008 - Nov 29th
     http://conferences.yapceurope.org/lpw2008/

and want to just meet some people before it. As well as the great
talks that MDK is arranging it's always good to talk to people in the
corridors of an LPW about your current interests in Perl, programming,
open source, computing or indeed any of the other varied interests of
L.pm (photography, magic the gathering, astronomy, physics, ancient
greek, maths, magic, cookery, real ale, ad&d, landrovers, buffy, pie,
mercedes, lexus, Heroes, cigars, welding, electronic music, etc etc)

Oh and there is a tech meet coming up soon as well, thanks to Leon.

G.