London.pm Dim sum Thursday 1pm: Chinese Experience

Dominic Thoreau dominic.thoreau at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 6 13:40:54 BST 2008

2008/10/6 Léon Brocard <acme at astray.com>:

> We're bouncing around London, so it's time to bounce straight back in
> the middle towards Chinatown at the Chinese Experience.

I know I said I'd make the next one, but...
Even if GoogleMaps says this is four minutes *walk* from work,
unfortunately I'll be on leave that day, studying for an exam (no more
details to avoid claims of heresy).

The laws the universe seems to run on say that the next time you have
one in Soho, I'll be away on company business.

I would have gone to the social, except I caught a nasty cold earlier
that week (probably related to my getting in around midnight, in ~5
degree temperature, in just a suit jacket. My house is 15 minutes walk
from the tube station....

to quote Rachel Hunter (in a TV commercial) - It won't happen
overnight, but it will happen.
--
No train here, but still:
The sign says: "Ready to Leave"