MVC (Re: DBIx::Class - Related Tables)

Philippe Bruhat (BooK) philippe.bruhat at free.fr
Thu Oct 9 09:52:26 BST 2008

On Thu, Oct 09, 2008 at 05:24:59PM +0900, Simon Cozens wrote:
> Randy J. Ray wrote:
> > Izzat the one what has to do with not getting into a land war in Asia or
> > a battle of wits with a Sicilian[*]?
>
> I think the quote is actually something like "Never go in against a
> Sicilian when death is on the line"; I always used to think it was about
> chess.

The great worldwide encyclopedia that is the Internet says the quote is:

    You fell victim to one of the classic blunders. The most famous is
    "Never get involved in a land war in Asia." But only slightly less
    well known is this: "Never go in against a Sicilian when death is
    on the line."

--
 Philippe Bruhat (BooK)

 When it is time for voting-      /     In the West or in the East-
 Why must we always settle for-   /     The man we hate the least?
                                (Intro poem to Groo The Wanderer #108 (Epic))