Jackie Carter is out of the office.

Jackie.Carter@rullion.co.uk Jackie.Carter at rullion.co.uk
Thu Oct 16 19:20:07 BST 2008

I will be out of the office starting  16/10/2008 and will not return until
21/10/2008.

In my absence please contact Jayne Robinson on 0161 601 3346 or John-Paul
Stokes on 0161 601 3343. Many Thanks

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments are intended for the named recipient(s) only.  It may also be privileged and confidential.  If you are not an intended recipient, you must take no action as a result of receiving it, including, but not limited to copying, distributing and amending it.  If this communication has been sent to you in error, please contact us immediately and do not show the communication to any other party.

Rullion shall have no liability whatsoever in respect of the content of the communication and makes no warranty as to accuracy.  Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author.

Viruses:-  Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and attachments are free from viruses, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice, the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.