London.pm Dim sum Thursday 1pm: New World

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Thu Oct 30 09:49:39 GMT 2008

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 09:40:05AM +0000, Greg McCarroll wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 09:11:28AM +0000, Steffan Davies wrote:
> > Léon Brocard <acme at astray.com> wrote at 08:01 on 2008-10-30:

> > > This is today! Who's coming? Leon
> >
> > If n00bs are permitted, I'd be delighted to attend. It's the weather for
> > congee.

New people are positively encouraged. After all, existing people inevitably
disappear*, so without new people we'd die out.

> i'll be there, i'll be the one ordering the exploding pork balls of
> doom!

I won't be there.

For the purposes of identifying perl mongers, you're looking for

http://flickr.com/photos/davorg/68055007/

or, if you can extrapolate appearances by 8 years:

http://flickr.com/photos/gmccarroll/49476450/

Nicholas Clark

* No, officer, I know nothing.