Dim sum Thursday 1pm: New World

Nicholas Clark nick at
Thu Oct 30 11:33:31 GMT 2008

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 11:17:57AM +0000, Dave Hodgkinson wrote:
> On 30 Oct 2008, at 10:37, Hermann Ingjaldsson wrote:
> >can i please be removed from this list?
> >
> Let the games begin...

I think a more helpful answer would have been:

Every message contains these header, which I assume is your mail client
doesn't show you by default:

You can unsubscribe by either visiting or by mailing at with the subject line unsubscribe

If that doesn't work for you, you can get help by mailing at with the subject line help.

This information would have been sent to you when you joined the list, but
everyone deletes that message as a reflex action, so I'd guess you don't have
it any more.

I'm not a list admin, so I can't remove you from the list. But hopefully
there's enough information here to let you remove yourself, assuming that
you've not already done so.

Nicholas Clark