London.pm Dim sum Thursday 1pm: New World

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Thu Oct 30 11:33:31 GMT 2008

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 11:17:57AM +0000, Dave Hodgkinson wrote:

> On 30 Oct 2008, at 10:37, Hermann Ingjaldsson wrote:
>
> >can i please be removed from this list?
> >

> Let the games begin...

I think a more helpful answer would have been:

Every message contains these header, which I assume is your mail client
doesn't show you by default:

You can unsubscribe by either visiting
http://london.pm.org/mailman/listinfo/london.pm or by mailing

If that doesn't work for you, you can get help by mailing
london.pm-request at london.pm.org with the subject line help.

This information would have been sent to you when you joined the list, but
everyone deletes that message as a reflex action, so I'd guess you don't have
it any more.

I'm not a list admin, so I can't remove you from the list. But hopefully
there's enough information here to let you remove yourself, assuming that
you've not already done so.

Nicholas Clark