[META META WHITE THING] Re: LPW2008: Call for Volunteers

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Sat Nov 15 18:53:55 GMT 2008

On Wed, Nov 05, 2008 at 06:30:57PM +0000, Simon Wistow wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 05, 2008 at 11:41:22AM +0000, Mark Keating said:
> > Dear Perl Mo[u]nguers,
>
> A point of technical order - the main list (london.pm@) is subscribed to
> the announce list (london.pm-announce@) so there's no need to send two
> mails - just send it to the announce list it will magically wend its way
> to the main list (plus a couple of other lists like GLLUG)

I didn't have a point of any sort at all, I just wanted to make a stupid
joke in the subject line.

(though I must admit I'd assumed I was subscribed to the announce list as
well, apparently my memory of what I actually -did- subscribe to was
sufficiently dulled by the haze of time and beer that I got that part wrong)