Thanks for sponsoring me!

Chris Jack chris_jack at
Wed Nov 19 17:29:40 GMT 2008

Thanks to everyone on this list who supported me on my trek through the Sahara on behalf of mental health charity Sane: and it's still not too late if you were just waiting for proof that I'd actually do it. Just click on: and follow the instructions...
The grand total will have come to over £3500 when the last minute sponsorship comes in!
For anyone who wants to see them, I have uploaded small copies of all the photos I took to: and (there were too many to fit in 1 album). I will be pruning them down when I have some time...
Thanks again
See the most popular videos on the web