Pub next year (was Re: Pub for tomorrow?)

David Cantrell david at
Mon Dec 1 11:15:23 GMT 2008

On Fri, Nov 28, 2008 at 05:16:10PM +0000, Nicholas Clark wrote:

> The range "1st December - February" encompasses Thursday, 1st January, which
> as any heretic knows is not the date for the original orthodox meeting.
> Or something like that.
> But we're looking for a pub for the hardy souls who will be out on the 1st,
> rather than waiting for Thursday 8th?
> (Or is this nothing to do with our wonderful pub minion, and instead something
> for our official bad influence to, um, "influence")

I suppose I'd better announce my Plan then, hadn't I.

David Cantrell | Official London Perl Mongers Bad Influence

There is no one true indentation style,
But if there were K&R would be Its Prophets.
Peace be upon Their Holy Beards.