Perl is dead

David Dorward david at dorward.me.uk
Thu Dec 4 08:45:02 GMT 2008

Léon Brocard wrote:
> Did anyone go to the London Perl Workshop this weekend?
> About 200.

Including me. It was very well organised and had some great talks.

> Has anyone go to London.pm technical meetings over the past year?
> About 60 every two months.

There don't seem to be any arranged for the future though :(
> Is anyone coming to London.pm dim sum at lunchtime?

Probably, but I won't be among them.
> Is anyone coming the London.pm social meeting tonight?

I now work significantly closer to Bridge House (and with significantly
more Perl, yay), so try and stop me (actually, don't, you might get
crushed as I cry out for beer).

--
David Dorward