Perl is dead

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Thu Dec 4 15:38:54 GMT 2008

On Thu, Dec 04, 2008 at 01:33:13PM +0100, Philippe Bruhat (BooK) wrote:

> Aren't most Perl events (more than 20 worldwide in 2008, more than
> 10 already announced for 2009) only reaching people *within* the Perl
> community?

Looking at who attends london.pm socials and tech meets, *plenty* of
them have only started showing up in the past two or three years.  Looks
like we *are* reaching people outside the community.

--
David Cantrell | A machine for turning tea into grumpiness

Are you feeling bored? depressed? slowed down?  Evil Scientists may
be manipulating the speed of light in your vicinity.  Buy our patented
instructional video to find out how, and maybe YOU can stop THEM