BCS: Geeks, Gizmos & Gadgets Christmas Show n'Tell

Léon Brocard acme at astray.com
Fri Dec 5 09:29:54 GMT 2008

There has been some talk recently about getting more involved with
other user groups, specifically the British Computer Society. Seeing
as we are a society of computer users in Britain, you'd think we'd get
on together - but the BCS has traditionally had large organisations as
members and ignored open source and independent developers. They are
holding a fun event next week. Anyone want to show off Perl?

http://www.nlondon.bcs.org/

Leon