web site

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at
Wed Dec 10 19:33:34 GMT 2008

2008/12/10 Andy Wardley <abw at>:
> Aaron Trevena wrote:
>> My dad was on the Generation Game, I think he was demonstrating
>> carving a swan out of ice.
> Did he do well?

To my horror, the internet knows *all*!

but, it doesn't tell me if he did well or not.

Apparently he was a contestant, the swan ice carving was some other TV
spot... I was wondering after I posted why I'd seen his Generation
Game trophy if he was showing people how to do stuff.

There may even be a repressed memory of a very badly styled parent
with a beard and afro sticking his head out of one the doors, I should
probably drink some absinthe now to be sure it doesn't bubble to