Curry tonight: Manchester 19:00ish Oxford Road (and distributed)

Kake L Pugh kake at
Thu Dec 11 10:34:17 GMT 2008

On Thu 11 Dec 2008, Hakim Cassimally <hakim.cassimally at> wrote:
> Alternatively, you may with to consider other locations for the
> distributed curry evening such as:
>    Southall (ping Kake)

Specifically, we're going to either Omi's or Brilliant:'s,_UB1_1BA,_UB2_5DZ

We'll be meeting beforehand in a pub which is yet to be determined but
should be within a short walk of Southall station (I'm doing a mini
pub crawl this afternoon and I'll get people to come to the first one
I find that doesn't suck) - mail me offlist with your mobile number if
you'd like an update by SMS.