Curry tonight: Manchester 19:00ish Oxford Road (and distributed)

Hakim Cassimally hakim.cassimally at
Fri Dec 12 07:32:23 GMT 2008

2008/12/11 James Laver <james.laver at>:
> Distributed curry is definitely a winning idea.

Indeed!  Next time: live video/irc linkup? ;-)

After madcap dashes to Manchester from Liverpool and Chesterfield, we
had a pint of the only real ale we could find in a pub off the curry
mile (the Albert), then had a decent meal at Darbar.  Not too spicy
but rather nice.  Sadly, we failed to indulge in tasty indian sweets
due to trains not leaving late enough.