Perl Christmas Quiz

Tom Hukins tom at
Mon Dec 15 10:29:25 GMT 2008

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 10:04:17AM +0000, James Laver wrote:
> -- yes, you can just put a function
> name and mod_rewrite will help find the docs, it would be nice to have
> something similar for perl ). does a fairly good job of this.  I have a
keyword bookmark in my browser connected to its 'Search' box that I
created by right clicking on the box, so I can type, for example,
"perldoc unlink" into my browser and end up at the right place.

JJ has "easier linking" listed in his Future Plans:

Personally, I think the site works fine in its current form and it's a
huge improvement over what Perl had before.