Perl Christmas Quiz

Gianni Ceccarelli dakkar at thenautilus.net
Tue Dec 16 19:33:09 GMT 2008

On 2008-12-16 Nicholas Clark <nick at ccl4.org> wrote:
> Cheap joke I know, but isn't the canonical example of this simply to
> write it in Java?
>
> What does the most golfed down Java implementation look like?

class A{public static void main(String[]a){System.out.println("Hello World");}}

Save to a file called "A.java", compile and run.

--
	Dakkar - <Mobilis in mobile>
	GPG public key fingerprint = A071 E618 DD2C 5901 9574

It is well known that *things* from undesirable universes are always
seeking an entrance into this one, which is the psychic equivalent of
handy for the buses and closer to the shops.
		-- Terry Pratchett, "The Light Fantastic"