Dim sum Thursday 1pm: HK Diner

Léon Brocard acme at
Thu Dec 18 08:10:14 GMT 2008

2008/12/16 Léon Brocard <acme at>:
> We've been out a bit west recently, so it's time to head back into
> Chinatown and try a restaurant I've been meaning to visit.

As I failed to point out earlier, today is also the 21st Birthday of Perl!

$ perldoc perlhist | grep 1.000 | head -1
        Larry   1.000          1987-Dec-18

So we shall be having a celebratory dim sum. Why not come and
celebrate the cold winter days and the many years of hacking Perl we
have done in the past and we hope to do in the future? Party hats

> dim sum is a social event where we meet up every Thursday at
> 1pm at a different Chinese restaurant, spend about an hour (and about
> £10 cash) eating tasty dim sum (steamed and fried dumplings), then go
> our separate ways.
> HK Diner
> 22 Wardour Street
> Chinatown,